Free trees for Bellevue!
Planting and protecting trees for a better future
300 Trees + City of Bellevue!
300 Trees has partnered with Bellevue to help our city reach its long-term tree canopy goal!
Through tree giveaways, school programs, planting projects, and tree protection, we will achieve 40% canopy coverage by 2050.
Our kids and grandkids will enjoy a clean, beautiful city!
Spring Tree Giveaway
In March, 300 Trees will offer up to three trees per Bellevue household or business!
We have sold out for this event, but will have more giveaways in the fall and next spring.
Bellevue’s newest mini-forest
On a stormy weekend in late October 2021, dozens of volunteers planted 300 trees on the Sammamish High School campus, fulfilling the vision of students and overcoming significant challenges posed by a pandemic and no budget.
Read the inspiring story here!
Protecting established trees
300 Trees is excited to partner with Trees4Livability, a nonprofit formed by concerned Bellevue citizens. The group has a new petition asking the City Council to protect existing trees and update our tree code this year.
You can sign the petition and read the in-depth report on their website: https://trees4livability.org/tree-code-petition.
How can I help?
- Join our volunteers to grow, deliver, and plant trees.
- Help us partner with your school, church, or apartment complex.
- Organize your neighborhood to plant trees on your block (we can help).
- Stay up to date with local offers and actions through our newsletter.
- Support 300 Trees with a tax-deductible donation.