Free trees for the Eastside!
Planting and protecting trees for a better future
Spring Tree Giveaway
300 Trees will distribute more than 1,300 trees at our annual Spring Tree Giveaway on March 15th and 16th (Friday and Saturday). The response to our giveaway was amazing, and we had to close orders two weeks earlier than we expected.
If you missed this opportunity, there are still several ways to get free trees:
- Our 2025 giveaway will start next February. Get a reminder email by signing up for our newsletter.
- Residents of Bellevue can sign up for the city’s fall giveaway (supported by 300 Trees technology). Signups start in July.
- Eastside residents can get unclaimed trees at 1:00 pm on March 16 at Aldersgate Methodist Church in Bellevue.
- All our activities qualify for school service hours. We welcome students!
- Sign up to help us continue planting our mini-forest at Sammamish High School, March 2, 1:30-3:30 pm.
- Sign up to help organize and distribute trees at our Spring Giveaway event. Time slots of 3-4 hours available on March 14, 15, 16.
- Add your name to our volunteer list to help us deliver and plant trees.
- Stay up to date with local offers and actions through our newsletter.
- Support 300 Trees with a tax-deductible donation.
Bellevue’s newest mini-forest
On a stormy weekend in late October 2021, dozens of volunteers planted 300 trees on the Sammamish High School campus, fulfilling the vision of students and overcoming significant challenges posed by a pandemic and no budget.
Read the inspiring story here!
- Does your fruit tree produce more good fruit than you know what to do with? City Fruit can help you get it off the tree and into the hands of those in need.
- Trees For Livability is a nonprofit formed by concerned Bellevue citizens, dedicated to improving the protection of Bellevue’s trees. You can learn more and sign their petition on their website.
- Get involved in the Tree Canopy Code update project currently underway by the City of Bellevue.