Free trees for Bellevue!
Planting and protecting trees for a better future
Did you know?
The City of Bellevue needs to plant 75,000 trees during the next three decades to reach its goal of 40% tree canopy coverage.
That’s 50 trees every week for the next 1,500 weeks in a row!
300 Trees is committed to helping Bellevue reach its goal of becoming a cleaner, greener, healthier city, one tree at a time.
What’s the plan?
300 Trees is working with local government, schools, churches, and homeowners to jump-start tree planting.
Each fall and spring, we provide free native trees to people and organizations in Bellevue. We prioritize parts of the city where trees are less abundant. Our volunteers can even deliver trees and help plant them.
Apply for your free tree (or trees) today!
How can I help?
We’re so glad you asked!
- Plant your own free tree.
- Join our volunteers to grow, deliver, and plant trees.
- Help us partner with your school, church, or apartment complex.
- Organize your neighborhood to plant trees on your block (we can help).
- Stay up to date with local offers and actions through our newsletter.
- Support 300 Trees with a tax-deductible donation.