Your success is essential to ours
When you partner with a government agency, it takes time and patience.
When you partner with a large business, strings may be attached.
For 300 Trees, our goals are simple:
- Get trees planted, quickly and efficiently.
- Make our partners happy.
The scope of our impact depends on our partners and their success. We embrace win-win scenarios for everyone unencumbered by quid pro quos.
What kind of partners?
It’s not an exhaustive list, but we welcome partnerships with
- Schools. We want to help kids become environmental stewards.
- Churches. We help churches add trees and nourish our natural resources.
- Governments. We advocate for better land use codes and augment public efforts to increase tree canopy.
- Businesses. Businesses are an essential part of the solution, improving the lives of employees that live and work in Bellevue. We look for ways to showcase your ideas and technology.
- Neighborhoods. We help improve neighborhoods one block at a time.
- Non-profits. For other organizations seeking to plant trees, let’s coordinate to make an even bigger impact!