For Bellevue residents, schools, and organizations
What’s the deal?
300 Trees is a volunteer-powered non-profit offering free trees to Bellevue residents, schools, churches, and businesses:
- Spring event (March, April)
- Fall event (September, October)
- Six native species to choose from
- Funded by private donations and public grants
- Priority given to larger trees planted in publicly visible locations in low tree neighborhoods (see map)
- Order up to two trees each season
Normally, you would see a tree order form here, but…
OUR SPRING EVENT IS OVER!
Orders for our Fall event will start in late summer. If you would a reminder when we open for new orders, sign up for our newsletter.