For Bellevue homeowners, schools, and organizations
What’s the deal?
300 Trees is a volunteer-powered non-profit offering free trees to Bellevue property owners:
- Spring event (March, April)
- Fall event (September, October)
- Six native species to choose from
- Funded by private donations and public grants
- Available to all Bellevue property owners, with priority given to publicly visible locations in low tree neighborhoods (see map)
- Apply for one tree or many
You can order as many trees as you have room to plant, but delivery may be limited by our availability. Order any time — trees will be distributed during our Spring and Fall events.